My first experiences with modified tocopherols/nicotinamides
It’s more than 2 months now since me and 4 selected bodybuilders have been using modified tocopherols and nicotinamides. We all made one first cycle to see if xenoandrogens are for real and here are my impressions:
1. Cycles with modified tocopherols/tocotrienols/nicotinamides must be longer than those with anabolic steroids. I still don’t know how long but my guess is at least 12 weeks. Except for one person, none of us felt the action during the first month of use.
2. Xenoandrogens, although marketed under similar names as anabolic steroids (and designed to be as similar as possible) are still different. A beginner might not feel the difference but I (bodybuilding coach since many years) did. Some differences are annoying (slower action, sometimes less pronounced effects) while others are welcome (definitely less testosterone inhibition to mention just one).
3. You will need some time to know the various xenoandrogens available. Not everything may work with you – in such case it’s good to test a different product. I personally had a weak response to oral products but very pronounced one with oils.
4. Although oily solutions are marketed as oral products they are apparently much stronger if injected. Please notice I do not suggest you inject them just as this is not meant to be an advice to anyone. I simply describe our own experience.
5. At this moment I see no need for anti-estrogens used along with modified tocopherols/nicotinamides. Of course it far too early to say after just one cycle.
6. Xenoandrogens definitely do have effect on muscle growth. All of us experienced significant gains that were previously observed with anabolic steroids only.
7. It’s too early to say if xenoandrogens are completely safe. So far we had no side-effects except for acne in 2 cases.
Hope this helps, I’ll be back with more experiences soon.